#hashminers?
To have your banners posted on this site contact the site Admin Lordcisco.com • View topic - nike air max baratas53649

EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

nike air max baratas53649

This is a FFA (Free For All) forum.

LIKE THIS FORUM repost and use http://www.linode.com/?r=b336711388235d ... 7268bacf5d

nike air max baratas53649

Postby alinazzd » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 am

Bob Mulligan is an Astrologer, the author of Between Astrologers and Clients and founder of The Astrology Company. He created and runs a four-year correspondence school, The Mastery of Astrology. His contributions to the field of Astrology are invaluable to its advancement in the modern era, and his dedication to educating and serving his fellow Astrologers is commendable and widely appreciated in the astrological community.
As many of my readers know I not only write as the Atlanta Astrology Examiner, but also edit the astrology section for allthingshealing. As Editor of Astrology for ATH,zapatillas air max baratas, I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Bob Mulligan and discussing his views on the Astrologer Client relationship, the future of Astrology and its place in our lives.
One of the things we discussed was how the internet was changing astrology .
Pat: At one time newspaper Sun Sign columns were all most people knew about astrology. But in our web connected world it seems that the internet is changing the way we perceive and learn astrology,zapatillas air max baratas. Do you believe astrology is undergoing accelerated growth and if so what effect might that acceleration have on the future of professional astrology?
Bob: For one thing, we have a more enlightened,, better educated consumer for astrology. On the internet you can get lots of very accurate astrology for free or very little, so it has changed the equation some. Also, it has made it possible for any professional astrologer to have a global clientele. I use a variety of services to connect with clients in a dozen different countries; I use a calling company called Pingo to talk to people in India, Japan,nike free run baratas, England,, Italy and so on. Of course Skype is nice to actually see people that you are talking with. Emails and instant messaging make it possible to answer questions and get information in real time. I have a four year correspondence school in astrology called “The Mastery of Astrology™.” It used to take weeks to communicate with students in India and Norway,, now it is immediate. Of course, the material has changed as the media has changed. It is much easier to be a professional astrologer and earn a living at it now than it was when I entered the field in 1974. Sun sign columns are still with us, although now they are on the internet as well as the newspapers. Rick Levine’s sun sign column on Tarot is read every day by over 17 million people. What newspaper has that subscription base?
Click here for the entire Conversation With Bob Mulligan
[u=http://www.lvbags2014.cc/louis-vuitton-sunglasses/louis-vuitton-z0354w-penelope-sunglasses]louis vuitton z0354w penelope sunglasses[/u]
alinazzd

Return to FFA